Jump to navigation
- Manage the ICT System and infrastructure to effectively support operations, ICT-related plans and programs of the divisions/units within the region.
- Formulate and implement the ICT Plan as part of the REDP to effectively allocate the necessary ICT resources of the region to support regional strategy, operations, programs and projects.
- Develops and sustain partnerships with ICT service providers in the operationalization of the ICT infrastructure and the delivery of support services (e.g. internet connection).
- Adopt/adapt, and monitor implementation of ICT policies and procedures for strategic use of ICT
- In coordination with the Field Technical Assistance Division, provide technical assistance to the division offices as regards ICT
- Participate and communicate with Central Office and other ICT Units across levels with regard to the implementation of national ICT and ICT-related program